Specific Disclaimer Concerning Medical Information.
Information and services provided by the site are courtesy of EvergreenHealth Monroe in Monroe, Washington (hereinafter "Valley General"). This Web site is for the sole purpose of providing reference information to users as a means of introducing them to Valley General and to the services provided by its physicians, health care providers and affiliated clinics. The information provided is not intended to replace obtaining medical evaluations and health care advice from qualified health care providers. The information provided here should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. The information obtained on this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site.
Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty.
This site is provided as is, and your use of it is exclusively at your own risk. Valley General makes no warranties, express or implied, about the use of this site or the materials in it, and disclaims any express or implied warranty or accuracy or quality, and any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Valley General also expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as you access or browse the site or download material from it.
Persons accessing any information on the Valley General Web site, directly or indirectly, assume full responsibility for the use of the information and understand and agree that Valley General is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of said information. Reference to specific products, processes or services does not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by Valley General. By accessing this site, you agree not to misuse any information on this site or adversely impair said site, which is an actionable offense.
We make every attempt to ensure that accuracy of information on this Web site, and the material contained herein is believed to be complete and generally in accord with the standards accepted at the time of publication and prepared with a reasonable standard of care. Because of the possibility of human error and changes in medical science, the hospital, its employees, content providers, or any other party who has contributed to the site do not warrant that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and thus are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Valley General makes no representation or warranties, express or implied.
Content of Linked Sites. Valley General has not reviewed other sites linked to its site, and is not responsible for their content. Accessing linked sites is at your own risk. The same standards set forth for this site also pertains to any linked sites you may visit.
Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and logos displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of the owner.
Privacy. We operate under the following set of strict privacy principles:
- In respect to Web site visits, the only information Valley General obtains about individual visitors to its Web site is that supplied voluntarily by visitors.
- In cases when Valley General may need personal information to provide visitors with customized content or to inform them about new features or services, visitors will be explicitly asked for that information.
- Personally identifiable information provided by Web site visitors (name, E-mail or home address, etc.) will not be disclosed to anyone unless visitors indicate that Valley General may do so. Valley General has policies and procedures in place to protect information, but can not be held responsible for individual misuse outside of our control.
- Valley General cannot guarantee the security of E-mails sent to us. If you fill out an online form or register online, it is secure.
- External Links. In order to provide visitors with greater value, Valley General may provide links to various third party Web sites. However, even if a third-party affiliation exists between Valley General and that destination site, Valley General exercises no authority over linked sites, each of which maintains independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. Valley General assumes no responsibility or liability for these independent methods or actions and is not responsible for the independent policies or procedures of destination sites. Similarly, Valley General cannot take responsibility for the privacy initiatives or the content of such Web sites. These destination links are provided only for your convenience, and as such, you access them at your own risk.
- Security. The Valley General Web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Valley General employs current security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and sent via an encrypted Internet channel.
- Personal health information. This Web site is not intended for dialogue on health care needs or treatment, so please note that Valley General will not respond to any individual who has a question concerning a specific medical or health condition. If you submit such a request you will receive a standard response that you should consult with your own health care professional. We will not intentionally share the contents of this type of an E-mail with any third party, unless specified by law due to the nature of the E-mail expressing intent to harm self or others, etc. However, due to the nature of electronic communications, we cannot and do not provide any assurances that the contents of your E-mail will not become known or accessible to third parties. WE URGE YOU NOT TO PROVIDE ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU OR YOUR HEALTH TO US VIA ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. If you do so, it is at your own risk.
Jurisdiction. Exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue for any dispute or claim against Valley General, its commissioners, officers, directors, employees, and agents in any way relating to the use of this site resides in Snohomish County Superior Court in the State of Washington. In any such dispute or claim, the parties waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court. These terms and conditions and the use of this site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions stated herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the use of this site and may not be modified without the express written consent of Valley General. If any of these terms and conditions are held by a court not to be enforceable, then such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remaining terms and conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Valley General, its commissioners, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims and actions, including attorneys' fees, arising from your use of this site.
Modification. Valley General may modify these terms and conditions at any time and any such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on this site. Your accessing or using this site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions as they appear at the time of your access or use.